Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paper beads

Lately I've been taking a break from crocheting and editing photos. About a month ago I discovered paper beads! I was just searching on google and youtube for beading tips, Because my Fiance's mom gave me a huge load of beads. I didn't know what to make with them. Then as I was searching for beading tips, and ideas, I came across paper beads. Here is the website Here . After looking at all the wonderful jewelry made from paper beads, and regular beads I got inspired to make my own. Janice from the site also wrote an article about me on her page you can view that Here... Here is what I came up with


 
This Right here is paper bead bracelet made with black
beads and silver beads in between. 






Here is a closer look at the bracelet. This one my moms friend ordered from me.
 I used scrapbooking paper with these beads. I named it Candy bracelet since the colorful paper beads remind me of candy.
 
You cant have a bracelet with out matching earings ;)












This one is made for a 7 year old girl.











 This next one was made for my mothers friends mom. Its her welcome present for becoming a grandmother! Congrats. Its a bluish tortoise color.

Can you believe that these beautiful jewelry are made from paper beads?!
 
I hope you enjoyed what I've made. I thank Janice from Aubrey's beads for inspiring me to make paper bead jewelry, and I hope you get inspired too. If you'd like a tutorial I'd be happy to make a one with pictures/or video. 






No comments: