Friday, July 23, 2010

My paper bead trade creation =]

So yesterday I received my beads from the paper bead trade I did and many other ladies from www.paperbeads.org. I couldn't think of what to make. The beads I received are paper beads from other people, I made mine and other people received mine. It is very exciting using the paper beads that others made. Took me a a while until I just started string some beads on wire, this is what I came up with. 
 Heres me wearing my new jewelry I made from the paper bead trade beads. I hope there's another bead trade, because It was very exciting for me to do.
 I will update this post when I get pictures of the rest of the beads.
Also If you want to see what kind of jewelry my sister made with her paper bead trade beads check out her blog here.


1 comment:

Janice Mae said...

I love the rose, it looks real and goes really well with paper beads.